I'd ride that



   I'd ride that ? Ive owned a few bikes over the years . My favourite was my 48 Panhead chopper . My new favourite  is my Triumph Daytona TT600 I now ride . I must have ridden hundreds of different  bikes over the years. I would try anything  just to see how it rides. Scooters trikes  gold wings to mini bikes, they all put a smile on my face. Doing  bike swaps for a few km with buddy's  was the norm. No regrets.

We all have our favourite brands of bikes sure , but I think some of the more hard core fan boys  miss out . Its to the point some will not even associate  with riders who ride different brands of motorcycles . Strange really . I say if an opportunity  to ride a different type of bike comes up take it .Its a good way to meet other riders as well . We all share the same road . Anything that makes  the riding community  bigger makes it  better . So don't be afraid to try new  rides . Enjoy every minute and  opportunity . Ride well ride safe take care .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !