Fish im going to blow you out of the water !


   A many fish I've slain over the years , but some years you get the fish curse . And this year seem to be the year of the most uncooperative  fish .  I have yet land  the big one this year , so just too get my ego up I  will go to and catch the easiest  fish in the world , the rock bass  or what I call rockbastards .

 so I  grab my weapon of choice , my fly rod. In the water I go , I  sneak  in the water looking for my  pray . There was a lot of rain this  year and the water was high .I know when the water is high  fish  don't  bite , there too well fed.

 Ah! there you are ?  I see a googly eyed fish  beast , so I move in slow .He starts to face me like a bull ready to charge. I release my  fly line,  the stupid  fish  perks .The red mean eyed  looks  at  my fly, Its on now . Soon I will catch this  dump brainless scaly  finned googly eyed chomp face. Like  jaws  he moves in for the kill. One inch from the  fly I  jiggle  the line , THEN! CHOMP!!!!!!  he has it , I got him now he just have too set the hook , but wait! He spits out the fly. What? Take the dang hook you stupid  fish! I try a  few more times , he doesn't  cooperate  .The worlds most difficult fish. I see him looking at me  , he bunts the fly with his snout  then swims away . No!  the stupid fish  out smarted me . I go home skunked .Ill  get you rockbasterd  ill get you next time  !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !