Old men and skateboards ride roller geezer ride

 So I'm  44 years old and I'm adulating  just  fine but something is missing, not sure what it its. Am I bored ? Maybe ?  What  could one  do to take up the time? Hum! lets think , What could inspire me? I think  back to when I was a kid . I use to work for a lot of seniors .They would all say the same  thing " Do it while your  young !" Ok !  so what was I  doing when I was younger? Biking  swimming  fishing  , oh yes ! Skateboarding.

 I start looking into  skateboarding  and thought , I'm too old for that. Then I see him and him and that guy , they are old men on skateboards. With  white beards  blowing  in the  wind these roller geezers surf the pavement like pros.

Longboards  are now the  tool for guys like me . So how do these guys stay able to  do this  in there later stages in life? Simple  really  the did it when they were young and  never let the passion  go. Which inspires all who see . So I hope  I'm  still pavement  surfing  when I'm 95 years old . Roll on roller geezer , roll on man . Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !