Pegasus


  
 I have now named my bike. Pegasus . If your like me and name  inanimate  objects , you'll find there is a process  to it . You cant just name  something out right . It has to come to you . Although I  felt like I was on a mechanical  Pegasus while riding  during  the eclipse , I didn't name the bike till today . I was out riding  and was hitting some great twistys . I was blasting threw corners on Hy366 QC  when it  came to me . First  run threw was smooth . The bike just  zoomed threw the corners  seamlessly . With a grin on my face at the end of the twisty  run I  turned to go back threw again. As I  lined up on the road I  yelled " Wings away Pegasus ! " Humm! Pegasus ? I now have found a name  for my bike. I crack the  throttle  and off I  go to zoom back threw the corners again . What a glorious day . Ride well ride safe take care . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !