The road kill game


 So I'm riding down the road on my TT600  I'm now  back on the road after 20 years .So I just did my 30th ride this season  and I've  yet to do a really long run .I love to ride and try do at least 20kms a day. So one day I'm out riding  I'm on a 130km run round trip , the ride will  take around two hours . I'm  good for the first 45 minutes then it happens ! That tree looks like that last 3000 trees I past , OH NO !  I'm now board ! Say it isn't so ?  Don't get me wrong the day is nice  and I love to ride , and theres  lots to see ,BUT! BUT! the mind , yes the mind starts to wonder .Then I see IT! yes IT!  the big porpoise in the middle of my lane , it looks like a small bear but its not its a giant  porcupine . That's  one!  soon I see the goose  of a raccoon  that's one  then another that's  two. One unidentified  fur smoosh  on the road . Oh the smell  a sunk well ironed out  flat in the hot pavement . Potent smell  . Wait  my visor is  full of dead flys  like a pepper granulates , but they don't  count . Cant cheat  must only do  road kill .  So before you know it  the trip ends .Time to tally up the score .Now as I think how gross this game is  I cant help to  try to remember  the carnage.

Ok here's the list
1. porcupine
2.Raccoons
1.Toad
1. Unidentified
4. fur splatters
1.Flat smelly skunk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !