Went  riding  during the  eclipse , did you feel it?


 Went  riding  during the  eclipse , did you feel it?  Now I'm not  superstitious but I do believe  the earth and man have a connection. But what about man and machine ? Ok now what  am I yapping about?  Well I'm in western Quebec  and the time of the eclipse was to start around  1:30- 3:30 . I was  planning a  ride today anyway , I try to do at lease one run per day. I wasn't sure  what time it was  but like a switch  I had this massive erg  to GET ON THE BIKE ! GET ON THE MACHINE NOW! I looked up and then moon was half way over the sun. There was just enough cloud to see the eclipse . So I run into the house  and  put on my onesie race suit. I harness the  gopro  and whip the  garage door open .Rolling out the bike I start it. Roaring to life I feel it instantly . Something has changed . A charge of energy  is in the air and  surroundings . The eclipse night of day  starts to begin . GET ON THE MACHINE NOW!

   I roll out of the  drive way  , I turn left  and accelerate . Then it happens  then night of day  changes more ,for some reason  I feel an energy  a calm energy  . For some reason I cant hear the wind  just the bike , which was weird  because  I was at speed.  Little critters  run across the  road , more then normal. I cant feel my hands, I feel the  timing  of the four banger engine timing  with the timing of  my hart, as I  twist the throttle   I feel  induction  of the engine in  my lungs. The machine is now alive!

  Feel the road  under the tires  , I zoom  through  corner  after corner perfectly . I feel the road yet it seems  like the bike is riding on a cloud  through space and time. I feel more connected then ever to the  bike . The age of Aquarius  man and machine  are now merged .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !