darkest before the light

                            darkest before the light

(WORLD ALERT!) Hi everyone hope you are all  fine. I hate to bring this kind of message this close to Christmas  but my job is to report.The  biggest problem I I face is is this? One most people reading this will not believe a word I say . Two most will not be able to except  what I am saying.Three even those who will agree with my analysis  will not be able to process  what I am telling them.

I will qualify my self with this. I have been into Geo politics  for about  25 years. I have been following  world leaders and global military moments as well as political policies .I have learnt many scary truths over the years. I pick up on patterns connect the dots then make an assessment  of what might happen . I have predicted many things . I am not always right on my predictions , but unfortunately  I'm  right more offen then not. And when I'm  right 1000s usually die.

This prediction if I'm right will mean MILLIONS WILL DIE!

Here is what you need to know?

First all MSM is lying too you. They are all owned by the  same people at the top. Follow the money.If its on your TV its controlled. Always keep that in mind.

Now many of you fit into  two camps.  Pro TRUMP , ANTI- TRUMP.I am  neutral because  I don't know  who he really works for,. So what does that mean ?

Well Trump said he would end the foreign wars. In less then a week he announces the troops will be coming out Syria and Afghanistan. This is good right?

Yes and no? It depends who Trump works for.If he is the good guy that means he just threw Israel under the  bus. The military industrial complex will not be happy with ending the war.

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS ! ALL WARS ARE FOR ISRAEL ! at the end of the day.Now ending these wars will hurt  the PETROL DOLLAR! In short it will be bad.

Pulling out of Syria will mean the Syrian and Russians can kill off the rest of ISIS . And they will. ISIS was the proxy army to over through  Assad to take down the Syrian army so Israel can attack Iran  without Syria helping Iran.

This also means THE GREATER ISRAEL PROJECT ! Can not be finished. Which also means Israel can not take down Iran by it self.Russia and Syria will kill any CIA or Mossad agents if they find them among ISIS.

THE PROBLEM: Even if Trump is the good guy here ending the wars it could force Israel to use the SAMSON OPTION ! Which means if allies ie USA Canada UK France ext  do not defend Israel they reserve the right to STRIKE THERE ALLIES! Will they most likely not , but who knows how crazy the Zionist Neo cons can get.


In short If Trump  is the good guy for the people then they most likely will attempt to assassinate him. That would cause a military coup de tat. Then civil war.

SCENARIO TWO: Hes on side of the deep state and globalists bankers. Then  they will let the middle east get way out of control and use it start a war with Iran for Israel.

If we go to war with Iran then WE GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA AND CHINA NEXT!

The economy looks like its about to collapse . I will cover that tomorrow.

Again I apologise for bringing  this topic up at this time of the year. But its too important  to not too.

It is the 21 of December the shortest day of the year also the first day of winter. Also the darkest day before the light. Make this Christmas  a special one , enjoy your family and friends .2019 is going to  be a crazy year it will be painful for many .So love each other be safe take care.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !