I fell in love and I don't even know what she looks like !

Ok here's  how it happened . I was on a mission (get break parts for brothers car) riding  my lovely Triumph Daytona TT600
  sport bike. Was  just  heading  back through the small town of Otter Lake on the Hy301 Qc  , THEN!  I  saw a group of  of   unsuspecting bikers  , so I did what I usually  do  and sneak up and play  bike stalker . So I zoom  up on them and  join the group.

 At the  back of the  group is a orange R1 (sport bike )  on it a female rider . I think nothing of if. So we are now just outside the  town and  the group starts to throttle up a bit , BUT WAIT!  She is slowing , I think Ok maybe she is not with that group . She slows a  little  more as the  group now leads us by a few 100 feet. That's Ok  ill just  ride with her , ill let those other throttle heads  rip up the  road ahead. Plus that's  a lot of  bike  for  a  most  people , I assume  a husband or  boyfriend  must have  bought her this  beast power machine known as an R1 . I think "She  must  be scared of that  much power , specially on these twisty  roads" She slows AGAIN!  I get it the  bike had almost twice the HP  my  bike has  , but  now she  going  really slow! dangerously slow if a truck or something  comes up  on  us  or something.

By now the group is  about to  go out of sight if it was not for the LONG STRAIT STRETCH! And once more she slows , I  think " if your that scared you  shouldn't  be riding lol" Then  she  extends her left arm out  , I see her  pink riding  glove " oh how cute at least shes ATGAT "   her hand is feminine and small  , her fingers are slim and dainty . She uses here fingers to wave me  closer. It was like daisy's blowing in the gentle wind on a nice summer day. Almost enticing and romantic .I zoom up close like a knight in shining armour , and  being gentleman  that I am I lift my visor as we get  side  by side. Looking over at her  I say " Good day Eh! are you with that group?"  she without  looking at me in here full face helmet gives me  a gentle feminine yes nod .THEN! Head down! eyes up!  race tuck ! BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!The R1 orange Valkyrie rockets off at the speed of warp nine! OH NO SHE DIDINT ! It now hit what had just happened  , id just been punk ed in the  biggest way .She lured me in  like a Venus fly trap , I  should have made the connection at the start of the straight away. OH ITS ON!

Now  of course  my instinct  to chase kick in right away , I got  close  before the 1000cc brute power monster would just  start to walk  away . We  play  cat and mouse  till we  rejoin the group. We slow in tandem like two swans on  a pond , BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!! third gear  , fourth  gear pulls .This  lovely lass must have been an Il of man  fan  , we dance   through the  twistys , I see her  knee come out  as she rides a  perfect  line though  corner after corner .Slow ! second gear , PRRRAAAPPPP!!!!! tandem  pull  up to high fourth  fifth and sixth gear .8000K BRRRAAPPP! 13500K    I was on the sides of my  tires  had to  push my  600cc spitfire on two wheels  to  keep  up to my new found  love on  that orange rocket  R1 monster power beast . The last straight two twistys  then power down as we arrive in my  little home  town,  as we slow  I know our rocket date is  coming to an end .  I hope they stop at the store   so I can chat with this  fun  gang  and  my  rocket  lass , I pull off at the town store   the group without looking  back at me  all wave , thumps up from  some of  them. The dainty  pink riding glove  raises into the air and  gives me  a three finger  twinkling wave , I think " How cute, but how  deceptive lol"  .

Who ever they were who  every she was  all I will say  is  thanks for the  great  rocket date . So gods speed  orange R1 beast machine  Valkyrie  girl  gods speed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !