Learn to think for yourself: Lesson one.

OK my job is interesting , it leads me down many paths and rabbit holes. I learn , and as I learn teach . When I teach I secure the future . Now I could just lie subvert people to believe this that or the other thing .This can be easily done by telling you how to think . By using subversion . What is subversion , we will get to that . Patients .
I look around the world . I talk to people form all over . I see many things going on . Lots of broken people out there . There harts are heavy and heads are hazy , But why?
My role is to only report what I find. Not to tell you how to think . But I can help you learn how to think. Lets begin.
Everyone thinks the world is going to hell in a hand basket . In some ways yes it is . There is how ever still lots of beauty left in the world . You just need to focus on the important things .
To learn how to think you need to know what questions to ask .
One : What am I mad at ? What is the source ?
What are THEY TELLING ME TO THINK?
Is it good or bad?
Two : Please think hard on this one it will help you greatly .But it will take time. IF EVERY THING ON THE INTERNET IS FAKE NEWS? THEN WHY WOULD THE MSM TV BE TELLING THE TRUTH?
Three : There are three sides to every story . YOURS! THERES! and THE TRUTH.
You must hear all sides to be able to judge. In short its more important to listed to the people you disagree with then the ones you do .
Four : The easiest way to control people is to make sure they never talk to one another.
ITS CALLED DIVIDE AND CONQUER!
Five: This one I see all over . People getting divorced , people losing friends and family . People killing each other because they do not agree on the current state of things .
ITS NOT ABOUT THE ONE , ITS ABOUT THE MANY! Don't just blame the worlds problems on one person . You need to dig deeper then that .
The last thing and the most important . You can be passionate and concerned for issues we face , BUT DO NOT HATE! It will blind your judgement .We do not have to agree on everything and THAT'S OK!
FOR WHEN WE HATE WE OFTEN END UP BECOMING THE THING WE HATE THE MOST!
End lesson one 
.Take care be safe love to all.Yip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !