This not just about one man

This not just about one man . Its only the beginning  . So people keep prepping . This is what the economic   depression brings. Food is key to stability .  The  food riots will start in a few weeks . I know the news is  bad . I suggest you listen to  90% good news and only 10% bad if you want to stay sane. I have a hard time not just posting every thing I find . But I know it would upset a lot of you. And for that I am sorry . How ever my only duty is to report good or bad. This is what a coup looks like . This is just the start of a civil race war . It will  be short . Martial  law is next after that . Well it wont be good. Be carful who you  listen too . Sometimes there are no  good guys. Please do not go to these protest . YOU CAN GET KILLED! Please stay safe and stay home. Turn off the  bad news from time to time . It will do you good. Its just the start of the 60-90 day scary period . We have a long way to go before the end  of this. There wil be four more black swans this year , they will terify many . I  havent  been wrong this year  so far.As  hard as  it may seem try to stay as positive as you can. Focus on better things . That's all for now. Be safe take care.


The first seal has ben broken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five bad ass  movie bikes !

Keep your dang feet on the pegs . Watch for Smurfs !